Kuwait is one of the countries for which many documents are legalized from the Kuwait embassy in Turkey. There is a very big commercial & business relation between Turkey & Kuwait. Many Turkish citizens are moving to Kuwait cities in order to work there or study, and there are many Kuwaiti coming to Turkey.
How to Attest Documents from Kuwait Embassy in Turkey
Kuwait document attestation has important steps to be followed carefully. Turkish Translation & Attestation Agency is an expert registered agency for such kinds of operations. There is a chain of the legalization process. Here are the steps to legalize/attest the documents such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, educational certificates, commercial invoice, certificate of origin, etc. issued in Kuwait from the Kuwait embassy or consulate:
- You need to send us the original documents as it is sometimes requested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy; or the scanned versions will be sufficient depending on the document type.
- Your certificates are confirmed with the embassy for attestation and sent to the Kuwait embassy for attestation.
- After the attestation from the embassy of Kuwait around a few days, your certificates are translated into Turkish, notarized, and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Kuwait embassy attestation charge is around USD 20 per certificate. Commercial certificates are charged differently.
If you want to attest Turkish certificates issued by the Turkish authorities in the Kuwait embassy, here is the detailed process:
- You may need to send us the original documents as they are sometimes requested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy; the scanned versions will be sufficient depending on the document type.
- Your certificates will be translated into English or Arabic, if there’s no English on the original certificate, notarized, and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- After the attestation from the Ministry of FA, your certificates are submitted to the embassy of Kuwait and attested to be officially accepted in Kuwait.
All this process takes around 1 week depending on the workload of the institutions. And, these steps are charged differently based on the document type and attestation required.
Turkish Translation & Attestation Agency is duly authorized to carry out all these attestation procedures. After completing the attestation, we ship your documents to your address in Turkey free of charge safely with national courier companies or international DHL which costs around USD 50 to 80 or with FedEx or TNT which costs around USD 30 to 60.
Before shipping your document, we send you the scanned version for your reference.
In order to get a quote for your document legalization & attestation from the Kuwait Embassy & Consulate in Turkey, please contact us now.