Lebanon is one of the countries for which many documents are legalized from the Lebanese embassy in Turkey. There is a big commercial & cultural relationship between Turkey & Lebanon. Many Lebanese citizens are moving to Turkey cities in order to work, study or live in Turkey, or Turkish people are going to Lebanon for various purposes.
How to Attest Documents from Lebanese Embassy in Turkey
Lebanon document attestation has important steps to be followed carefully. Turkish Translation & Attestation Agency is an expert registered agency for such operations. There is a chain of the legalization process. Here are the steps to legalize/attest the documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, educational certificates, commercial invoice, certificates of origin, etc. issued in Lebanon from the Lebanon embassy or consulate:
- You need to send us the original documents as it is sometimes requested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy; or the scanned versions will be sufficient depending on the document type.
- Your certificates are confirmed with the embassy for attestation and submitted to the Lebanon embassy for attestation.
- After the attestation from the embassy of Lebanon around a few days, your certificates are translated into Turkish, notarized, and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
If you want to attest Turkish certificates issued by the Turkish authorities in the Lebanon embassy, here is the detailed process:
- You may need to send us the original documents as they are sometimes requested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy; the scanned versions will be sufficient depending on the document type.
- Your certificates will be translated into English or Arabic, if there’s no English on the original certificate, notarized, and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- After the attestation from the Ministry of FA, your certificates are submitted to the embassy of Lebanon and attested to be officially accepted in Lebanon.
All this process takes around 1 week depending on the workload of the institutions. And, these steps are charged differently based on the document type and attestation required.
Turkish Translation & Attestation Agency is duly authorized to carry out all these attestation procedures. After completing the attestation, we ship your documents to your address in Turkey free of charge safely with national courier companies, or international DHL which costs around USD 50 to 80 or with FedEx or TNT which costs around USD 30 to 60.
Before shipping your document, we send you the scanned version for your reference.
In order to get a quote for your document legalization & attestation from the Lebanese Embassy & Consulate in Turkey, please contact us now.