Canada is one of the countries for which many documents are legalized from the Canadian embassy in Turkey. There is a very big commercial & business relation between Turkey & Canada. Many Turkish citizens are moving to Canada cities in order to work there or study, and there are many Canadians coming to Turkey.
How to Attest Documents from Canadian Embassy in Turkey
Canada document attestation has important steps to be followed carefully. Turkish Translation & Attestation Agency is an expert registered agency for such kinds of operations. There is a chain of the legalization process. Here are the steps to legalize/attest the documents such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, educational certificates, etc. issued in Canada from the Canadian embassy or consulate:
- You need to send us the original documents as it is sometimes requested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy; or the scanned versions will be sufficient depending on the document type.
- Your certificates are confirmed with the embassy for attestation and sent to the Canadian embassy for attestation.
- After the attestation from the embassy of Canada around a few days, your certificates are translated into Turkish, notarized, and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Canadian embassy attestation charge is 50 CAD per certificate.
If you want to attest Turkish certificates issued by the Turkish authorities in the Canadian embassy, here is the detailed process:
- You may need to send us the original documents as they are sometimes requested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy; the scanned versions will be sufficient depending on the document type.
- Your certificates will be translated into English, if there’s no English on the original certificate, notarized, and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- After the attestation from the Ministry of FA, your certificates are submitted to the embassy of Canada and attested to be officially accepted in Canada.
All this process takes around 1 week depending on the workload of the institutions. And, these steps are charged differently based on the document type and attestation required.
Turkish Translation & Attestation Agency is duly authorized to carry out all these attestation procedures. After completing the attestation, we ship your documents to your address safely with national courier companies or international DHL which costs around USD 50 to 80 or with FedEx or TNT which costs around USD 30 to 60.
Before shipping your document, we send you the scanned version for your reference.
In order to get a quote for your document legalization & attestation from the Canada Embassy & Consulate in Turkey, please contact us now.