Qatar is one of the countries for which many documents are legalized from the Qatar embassy in Turkey. Many Turkish citizens are moving to Qatar cities such as Doha and other cities in order to work there or study.
How to Attest Documents from Qatar Embassy in Turkey
Qatar document attestation has important steps to be followed carefully. Turkish Translation & Attestation Agency is an expert for such kind of transactions. There is a chain of legalization process. Here are the steps to legalize/attest the documents issued in Turkey from the Qatar embassy or consulate:
- You may need to send us the original documents as it is sometimes requested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy; or the scanned versions will be sufficient depending on the document type.
- If there is no English or Arabic version in the document to be legalized, we translate it into English and notarize to be accepted legally.
- If there is English or Arabic version in the document to be legalized, we can directly legalize it with the original or notarized copy depending on the client’s request.
- If the document is an educational certificate such as diploma or transcript, it is legalized by the Ministry of National Education in Turkey.
- If it is another type of document, it is legalized by the governor’s office or district governorship.
- It is legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- It is legalized by the Qatar Embassy or Consulate in Turkey.
- After all this process, the document is finally attested for use in Qatar legally.
All this process takes around 3 days depending on the workload of the institutions. And, these steps are charged differently based on the document type and attestation required.
Turkish Translation & Attestation Agency is duly authorized to carry out all these attestation steps. After completing the attestation, we ship your documents to your address safely with DHL which costs around USD 50 to 80 or with FedEx or TNT which costs around USD 30 to 60.
Before shipping your document, we send you the scanned version for your reference.
In order to get a quote for your document legalization & attestation from the Qatar Embassy & Consulate in Turkey, please contact us now.